Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Organize your goals!

Amanda here with Tuesdays free for all goodness! --- So I am a pinning addict :) Not so much the past month or so, but I do love Pinterest! I have found some neat ideas on there, from recipes to DIY projects. Well I like to be organized and have set goals for myself, and tend to write out to do lists A LOT! But never seem to have my goals in order!!!! This idea from good ol' Pinterest really seems interesting, I haven't tried it yet, but I am definitely going to :) &I hope you guys do too!

Maybe seeing them & then getting to remove/throw them away when accomplished would motivate me more.  Maybe, lol!  #DIY #list

Looks pretty easy right?! I don't think there's much need for a "How to" to make up something like this, because you can go about this in all kinds of ways, but I plan on making it quite similar, so I do have the link to the blog that has the steps to making this crafty Goal List :) 
You can find it here at Cornflower Blue Studio's Blog

BUT!! Here's the steps for you now! :D
**All quoted by the blogger at Cornflower Blue Studio**
I TAKE NO CREDIT!!!

You'll need post-it notes, a pencil, markers, a ruler, and an 11 x 14 inch piece of bristol board or heavy card stock.


Start by sketching out a simple layout with your pencil.  I left a half-inch border around the entire design, then added a 4.5 x 10 inch rectangle at the top of the page.  Use the bottom section of the page to add six three inch squares, evenly spaced.  And one more square inside the rectangle, too!


Now you can use your markers to fill in the design with lettering, doodles, borders, or whatever you like!


Next you need to decide on the time frame for your goals - are these weekly goals, things you want to accomplish this month, this season?  It's up to you, and you can always change it because you can switch out the post-it note whenever you like.  I decided to make my goals for the week this time.


Now fill in your goal squares with more post-its.  You can put the most pressing goals first, and order the rest in terms of importance.  Remove the goals as they are accomplished so you can keep track of your progress : )

I used a little silver clip to hang my list where I can see it as I work.



-----------------------------------------
----------------
----

Easy enough right??

Well that's what I have for you today! Hope you've enjoyed this crafty read!! Now have fun with it :) and try it out!! Now time for some scrapping. I have for you guys today a template pack by our lovely Melody.. 

1 Photo Vol. 1

1 Photo Vol. 1

I just love these templates! The clusters and the layers are so fun to work with! Check out this layout using one of them :D


Purchase this template for 10% off by using this coupon: AmandasChoice1. 
Coupon expires July 17th



Well that's all I have for you today! Check in next Tuesday :)

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment