Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Morning Musings

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAWN DOWNEY FOR WINNING LAST WEEK'S RELEASE, "OUT OF THIS WORLD"!

Bake Off

Brownie Scraps is hosting a bake off! The winners will win either a permanent or guest spot at Brown Scraps! There are so many talented ladies in the contest! You can download their fabulous templates here or here. Note: Week Two is over so the links may have expired. Week 3 started yesterday, and the contestants have until next Sunday to submit their work, so keep checking through the week! Here is one of my favorites from Week 2:

 

Tutorials

Originally, I planned on writing a tutorial every week for the blog, but the designers at Brownie Scraps got together and came up with a better idea! I am still working on the details, but I will tell you I will be hosting an event in the Brownie Scraps  forum  in August that will include 3 mini workshops, a chat, games, & fun prizes! As soon as the details are worked out, I'll post here, so keep an eye for it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment