Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter Sunset Template + Inspiration

As I mentioned in my last post, my goal for the year is to post a little something each day, provide a little scrapping inspiration. I also said that my sister's family moved in & we went from a family of 5 to a family of 9, with my 18 year old son coming and going! I have been busy with only snatches of time to get on the computer.

You would think that with two different families in the same household, and so many different personalities in the family, there is utter chaos. While we have our moments, we are having a lot of fun too! I am finding that building simple traditions like eating dinner every night together, a weekly pizza and movie night and establishing a weekly routine for homework and chores really helps to bring order and peace into the home. I know that very few people have 9 people in their home, but I think doing simple things can go a long way for any family!

I also try to take time for designing and scrapping to help my own sanity! I really enjoyed designing this week's template pack and as always my creative team did an amazing job creating layouts for inspiration!

 
I think this is one of my favorite template packs that I have made and I can hardly wait to scrap with it! Today, I want to show you all two layouts that Amanda and Wanda made. Both are beautiful layouts, but Amanda added tons of clusters and a blended photo while Wanda basically stuck to the template. Both layouts are stunning!
 
Amada's take on the template, "When I started working with this template, I was able to envision the great potential it had. The placements for the photos were just right for scrapping those memories so I didn't change a thing about them. I did however add a photo mask on the background paper and used plenty of clustering on the left side of the page to help my layout stand out more. I loved working with this template, I used Bella Gypsy's kit Moody Blues"
 
Wanda's Take on the Template "I love a vertical design, so this template really called to me. I liked everything about it, and pretty much used it "straight out of the box." I changed the photo framing up a bit and created some thin black frames to put on top of the pictures to match the thin black frame around the entire page. I used Luv Ewe Designs' new kit The Best Of Times."
 
 
Starting next Friday, there will be a freebie on my blog every week, so be sure to come back & visit! Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment