Friday, January 18, 2013

New Release + Inspiration + Freebie

Happy Friday! I have a new release in the store + a freebie for you!



INSPIRATION

Melody here: This is my own layout & I just love filling up a page! I wanted the photo to really pop, but used light clustering throughout the page to achieve a balanced look. My favorite part of the layout is the Christmas tree branches & hanging stars!

Wanda here: Sometimes you just like a little more white space, right? This kit had some very serene colors in it, so I shrunk all of the elements of this great template from the "A New Beginning" pack and allowed more of the white paper background show. I created the cluster in the bottom corner, and duplicated it for the one at the top. I swapped journaling strips for a title, and I was done. I used a kit called "Special You" by New E Designz along with the New Beginning template.

Amanda here:
This one photo large template was perfect to help me scrap this memory. I made sure to put pretty much all the focus onto the photo itself, and a little on the journaling as well. I did this by taking away some of the elements and clusters used in the template. I also took out the strips for the journaling but however kept by journaling in the same space. I captured this memory using Boy Basic by Bella Gypsy and used stitching from Michelle Godin's Sew Artsy Stitching

And here is your Friday freebie! Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. such a pretty template. thanks so much for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for sharing your beautiful template!!!

    ReplyDelete