Friday, September 21, 2012

Grab Bag # 4!

Kayla of keepscrappin designs & I had a blast making a grab bag full of multi- photo templates as part of Brownie Scraps birthday bash! I must admit, I haven't used multi-photo templates much in my personal scrapping, so at first I felt a little intimidated by them! But I have a ton of piBctures I need to scrap from a vacation we took to San Francisco last year. My husband teases me that we can't go on another vacation until I finish scrapping from the last one! Well, with these templates, I'll be finished in about a week! He better start planning! :)

Without further ado, here is the grab bag:



Here is each of my packs and CT layouts to give you a little inspiration on how to use them!




From Fun Memories by Marla

From Happy Memories by Amanda

From Sweet Memories by Amanda


From Fun Memories by Amanda
And now for your freebies! Here is mine:

 

Be sure to grab Kayla's freebie too!



No comments:

Post a Comment