Wednesday, October 10, 2012

S'mores Bark!

Hey guys! Amanda here, well who else would be bringing you your weekly dose of this and that! :D Hows everyone enjoying the Fall! I know I am :) Some of us may be enjoying the outside weather, when it's not raining at least! I know that I love to sit outside on a nice cool night with a fire going! Haven't been able to do so since I had the little one, but once he is old enough to know the safety rules I will be having plenty of fires with him! But today's this and that post can be for indoor non fire activities as well! Here's a little quick and easy recipe I got from pinterest! -- Note this is to make in the kitchen! But you can enjoy them outside during a warm fire!

S'mores Bark!


S'mores Bark - Lay out Graham crackers for the crust. Spread mini marshmallows, pour melted chocolate on it, let it cool. And Voila! S'mores bark.

It's as simple as this.. 
Lay out Graham crackers for crust..
Spread mini marshmallows over crust..
Pour melted chocolate all over..
Let cool..
ENJOY!!!

See!! That is just so simple! Now for some template fun! Today I would love to show you 


Happy Memories!

Happy Memories by Scrap-n-a-Snap Designs

&& A layout by CT Member Natasja!


Happy Scrapping!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment