Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chalkboards! && Freebie!!

Hey there! Amanda here :) With this weeks This and That post! Well ofcourse I am always browsing on Pinterest for some neat ideas to try.. Well I came across this simple DIY project ANYONE can do! It will add a little something fun to your house decor AND you can always change it up a bit! Well this idea is from The Creativity Exchange :) I just found her blog and I love it! I probably will do a little more snooping around at her neat ideas :D

Make a Chalkboard- How to make chalkboard- how to paint glass


So it's pretty simple.. Well very simple actually! So take a picture frame you want to use, anything at all.. :D  Get some chalkboard paint and paint the outside part of the glass in the frame! And then hang it up and chalk it up! What's great about this is that you can change whats in the frame just by simply erasing the board! Use plain old white chalk or even add some color :) Have the little ones draw a nice picture for you to show any room of the house! Or for a helpful way you can hang this up in your kitchen or study and use it for notes, anything important you need to jot down! I will definitely be doing this! Heck I may even have one in each room once I get my own place! So enjoy and have fun with it girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment